Artificial intelligence is changing the world and it is doing it at breakneck speed. It will transform every industry and it has the potential to be as important and as ubiquitous as electricity.
Don’t believe it? Just take a look at these mind-blowing numbers.
- $15.7 trillion is predicted to be AI’s contribution to the global economy by 2030 Source: PwC
- The greatest economic gains from AI will be in China (26% boost to GDP in 2030) and North America (14.5% boost), equivalent to a total of $10.7 trillion and accounting for almost 70% of the global economic impact. Source: PwC
- Smart voice assistants will be in 4 billion devices this year, and that number is growing.
- Alexa alone could be worth $10 billion by 2020, according to RBC Capital Markets. Source: Motley Fool
- AI will create 2.3 million jobs in 2020, while eliminating 1.8 million Source: Gartner
- By 2020, 85% of CIOs will be piloting AI programs through a combination of buy, build and outsource efforts. Source: Gartner
- By 2025, the artificial intelligence market will surpass $100 billion. – Constellation Research
- Key clinical health AI applications can potentially create $150 billion in annual savings for the US healthcare economy by 2026. Source: Accenture
- 70% of enterprises expect to implement AI over the next 12 months, up from 40% in 2016 and 51% in 2017. Source: Forrester
- $30B are flowing into AI R&D each year. Source: Fast Company
If you haven’t paid a lot of attention to AI over the past year or so, now is the time to catch up. Learn how it will impact your industry, your company, and your livelihood. It is still early but don’t blink – because when you open your eyes, the world will have changed.
We at Red Javelin are at the forefront of these emerging technologies. We are storyboarding and evangelizing some of the coolest technologies around. Give us a call, and let’s see how we can help.